We see ourselves as part of the best possible team for the interests of the customer: This includes the customer himself before the external companion.
Customer + external independent companion together in the Work for the most suitable solution.
... in terms of things and people. We are oriented towards the wellbeing of the customer, fairness, the development of the client and their success. And are fascinated by working with people - both as a basis for being able to make a contribution to those in need. We like to tear our legs out for that.
A sincere encounter with people is both an incentive and a reward for us. Understanding is more important than being understood. To do this, we go in-depth with our customers and consistently coordinate understanding and goals. "We serve" is our obligation and joy.
Profession as we understand it means:
Goal orientation: We work with mutually agreed objectives
Seriousness: Solutions are not always immediately recognizable, they often have to be worked on. In clearly structured, systematically developed processes.
We make ourselves superfluous: Conserve resources - avoid dependencies - results with transfer options
Experience: not everyone can do everything at com motus - we have minds with a wide variety of backgrounds that we bring together for the benefit of the customer.
are personalities with experience & ability to speak openly
- reflected & level-headed
- entrepreneurial & acting
- responsible & mindful
- free in mind, opinion & Decision
- At com motus the customer may never feel rushed, but always feel welcome!
- We focus more on the best possible fulfillment of customer expectations than on the competition.
- We don't talk a customer into "illness", if he doesn't have it.
- We don't think everyone has been waiting for com motus, but we are happy to offer our approach and beliefs as alternatives.
- is the customer, not the wish of the contractor.
- is the customer's environment, not the latest loudest method.
- is the culture and people of the contracting company, not theories brought along.