Knowledge, capabilities and skills are only half of what makes up an effective seminar. Particular importance lies also in
- The quality of the connection between participants and trainers.
- The definition of goals between the client and the contractor with a common (from case to case worked out) understanding
- Comprehensive andragogical, psychological, linguistic and empathetic skills on the part of the trainer
Therefore we place the utmost value on practical relevance and coordinate all contents as well as a flexible methodological approach with everyone involved.
Based upon that, you achieve an action-oriented, useful surplus of knowledge and skill – developed together with participants and clients and supported by trainers. com motus for trainings and seminars for the topic areas:
com motus for trainings and seminars for the topic areas:
- Dealing with Conflicts
- Meetings & Conferences
- Rhetoric, Presentation & Argumentation
Training and continued education for trainers and facilitators
- Train the trainer: the stable foundation for systemic work with groups
- Education for educators: the solid basis for intensive learning, refreshing education with sustainability