Filling responsibility ideally
Selection procedures for (potential) colleagues or those already employed in the company…
- observation of participants’ behavior and achievements
- simulations, tests and case studies
- conclusions regarding skills, personality characteristics and potential
com motus initiates multi-leveled and interdisciplinary procedures by which we place great value on being as close to reality as possible. This requires extremely close cooperation with the client.
And: multiple, observed, unrealistic stress scenarios, cold power games and common in-baskets are not part of our work approach! We believe that by doing this, we would gain fewer usable impressions than when we employ our preferred approach, in which the candidate is taken seriously and is offered a respectful and, to the greatest extent possible, an authentic working environment. Then he has the chance to truly show himself.
What remains clear through all of this: even a seriously and responsibly created AC / DC is not reality! But: You achieve better results regarding prognosis quality and precision while selecting and assessing colleagues than you would with other procedures.
Personnel selection with com motus means:
Focus on selection: Are the company and applicant a good match?
- Internal and external human resources managers for
- Training (technical/subject-based & non-technical/non-subject-based)
- Sales personnel
- Management / executive staff
Focus on feedback: for affiliates of the company.
Personnel responsibility or specialist? Sales or technical career? Which direction does the candidate choose for the future – where are particular strengths? Which other responsibilities are possible aside from these?
- Focus on action / measures: for affiliates of the company.
- Assessment processes that serve the further development and career development of people already employed by the company – for example management positions.
- Which qualification measurements and further education are necessary?
Cooperation with com motus is characterized by
- Work based in partnership with commonly developed solutions
- Constant orientation toward agreed upon goals and thereby the attainment of common success
- Joy taken in the dialogue with people
- Positive charisma and presence
- Creativity and integration of our experiences
- Direct and open communication without detours
- Appreciation, respect, loyalty and discretion with you and your colleagues
- Methodological and didactic certitude
- Long-lasting transfer to the everyday workplace through a strong focus on action and practical information